Businesses Storytelling will help you impact, influence and connect with your prospects. These prospects can be potential buyers, media or PR guys, collaborations, investors, sponsors. With this course, you will be able to excite people about your work and position yourself for success.
We will have 3 parts to this workshop:
- Develop the core identity – identify your audience, stakeholders, their needs and your goals.
- Build your storytelling drafts – understand different formats and mediums of your story and explore how you can communicate with different versions and structures and effects. And last but not least
- Design your story – now you will make your story ready for the market for immediate use. We will explore the style, the impact, the tone to tie all the loose ends to make your story shine.
AFTER THE COURSE YOU’LL ABLE TO
- Tell your story efficiently
- Look at your business in a completely new way
- Learn to connect with their market and entice buyers in a new way
- Approach your marketing / communication efforts afresh and with a consistent perspective and story approach
- Create a unique personality of your business
- Draw in the right buyers
- Use business storytelling profitably for your business (even if it’s a new business